Personal Canal Pride Days 2020
Want to help in your own way? Now you can! Just like the public events, you’ll need to complete and submit to us the Volunteer Service Agreement (VSA) before starting your volunteer service. Download it here. Individuals doing clean-ups on their own will also need to:
- Provide your own clean-up and safety materials (see below).
- Carry out any trash you’ve collected to dispose of outside of the Park. This is a trash-free park, and there are no trash receptacles.
- Submit to us the number of bags of trash you hauled out and the total number of hours (number of people x length of time) you spent on this clean-up project. Please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials You Will Need:
- Heavy duty trash bag(s) of any size.
- Gloves (disposable or work gloves are fine).
- Trash grabber (optional).
- Remember to practice social distancing while in the Park.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are encouraged.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Do not pick up any dangerous objects such as broken glass, needles, or human or animal waste. If you see any of these, please notify us of their exact location. Photos are helpful but optional.
- Bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and sun protection (hat, sunglasses etc.).
Sign Up Now: