Personal Canal Pride Days 2020
Want to help clean up the Park in your own way? Now you can! Please complete and submit to us the Volunteer Service Agreement (VSA) before starting your volunteer service. Download it here. Once you have filled out the 2020 VSA form, you will not need to do this again.
Individuals doing clean-ups on their own will also need to:
- Provide your own clean-up and safety materials (see below).
- Carry out any trash you’ve collected to dispose of outside of the Park. This is a trash-free park, and there are no trash receptacles.
- Report back! Submit to us the number of bags of trash you hauled out, the location(s) you cleaned up, and the total number of hours (number of people x length of time) you spent on this clean-up project. We’d also love for you to send us some photos of your group that we can share on our social media channels. Please email this information to email@example.com.
Materials You Will Need:
- Heavy duty trash bag(s) of any size
- Gloves (disposable or work gloves are fine)
- Trash grabber (optional)
- Camera (optional)
- Remember to practice social distancing while in the Park.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are encouraged.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Do not pick up any dangerous objects such as broken glass, needles, or human or animal waste. If you see any of these, please notify us of their exact location. Photos are helpful but optional.
- Bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and sun protection (hat, sunglasses etc.).
Sign Up Now: