fbpx Skip to main content

< Go Back

Lockhouse 70

Located at the center of Oldtown, adjacent to the Green Spring Road, Lockhouse 70 burned and was re-built in 1906. During the summer months, the Lockhouse is open Saturday and Sunday afternoons for visitors to see inside the lockhouse where a small exhibit on Oldtown's history is on display.

Milepost 166.7

Lockhouse 70
Photo Credit: Doug Zveare