With Thanksgiving fast approaching, we would like to thank all of our donors and volunteers for all that they have contributed in 2019 in support of the Trust and our work in the C&O Canal NHP.
Here are some highlights:
- Over 7,000 hours of service from 851 volunteers.
- $73,600 in support for towpath resurfacing.
- 500+ signatories to our successful petition for continued towpath resurfacing funding.
- $67,000 in bench sponsorships to support the installation of 15 more benches in the Park.
- $36,635 in donations for the Park’s Canal Classrooms program.
- $98,108 in Canal Quarters fee revenue from 2,140 guests to continue to preserve our historic lockhouses.
You can read our full FY19 Donor Impact Report here.