48th Annual Harpers Ferry Olde Tyme Christmas
Friday, November 30th 2018 6:00 pm - Sunday, December 9th 2018 6:00 pm
Join us for the 48th Annual Harpers Ferry Olde Tyme Christmas festival, beginning November 30, 2018, and the First Annual Winterfest celebration in historic Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
The dates for Harpers Ferry Olde Tyme Christmas are
Friday, November 30 to Sunday, December 2
Saturday, December 8 to Sunday, December 9.
Winterfest is every weekend in December and will provide special deals and options for gift shopping and eating in Harpers Ferry.
The Olde Tyme Christmas festival offers performances meant to capture the spirit of a historic Christmas celebration, where quaintly decorated streets come alive for the holiday season! Some attractions include:
- Shops and restaurants with extended hours and special sales
- Lighting of the Yule Log and the Christmas Tree during the opening ceremony
- Historic candy-making demonstration and class
- Santa and Mrs. Claus strolling through town
- Live performances by musicians and historians
- A live performance of the Nativity play at historic St. Peter's Catholic Church
In addition, the festival includes the Bolivar Christmas Parade, Breakfast with Santa, free horse-drawn wagon rides and so much more!
Check www.experienceharpersferry.com for a detailed schedule of events.
Consider extending the fun and spending the night in lovely nearby accommodations! Visit www.experienceharpersferry.com to find a list of places to stay.
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia