Canal Pride Days
Saturday, July 25, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sign up below and important event information will be emailed to you prior to your event. Volunteer Service Agreement (VSA) and Media Release forms are required for every individual participating in Canal Pride Days. Please note that these forms have been updated for 2020. Download them here and email signed forms to email@example.com or bring the signed form with you the day of the event.
In addition to the regular expectations for safety and well-being of all volunteers, we have included a list of COVID-related precautions and expectations for all staff and volunteers:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is highly encouraged for all staff and volunteers while volunteering in the Park.
- Keeping a social distance of at least 6 feet is required for participants not living in the same household.
- Anyone not feeling well should not enter the Park or participate in any Park-related programs.
- Participants must supply their own gloves, close-toed shoes, water bottles and water, snacks/food (as needed), and facial coverings (if desired). Tools such as garbage bags, rakes, shovels, etc. will be provided by the C&O Canal Trust
* Please note: Due to the increased risk of spreading infection, we will not be providing any water or other drinks during Canal Pride Days in 2020. Please be sure to bring enough liquids for everyone in your group, at least one quart per person.